Track day with a Formula 4 in Italy and Europe
Full day of free practice on a Formula 4 on one of the most demanding and fun race tracks in Italy.
Cars to choose from:
- Formula BMW FB02 6th overall runner up in the Italian championship of FX Italian serious at 2020
This car was also driving by Sebastian vetel | Carlos Sainez and Niko Rosberg
- Formula 4 Mygale | Renault winner of the deinish championship for Formula 4 in 2021
Our Race Tracks:
- Cremona Circuit | Milan
- Tazio Nuvolari Circuit | Pavia
- Racing in Italy Race Track | Milan
- Varano de' Melegari circuit | Parma
- Imola Race Track
- National Autodrome of Monza
- Vallelunga Race Track
- Misano World Circuit
- Redbull Ring (A)
- Hockenheim ring (G)
We can run also at other race tracks according to the race weekend calander of the championship of formula 3 and 4 we participate.
Depends on the availability of the track and the available sessions (Formula or Touring), you will do between 4 to 6 sessions a day of 25 min each one, which means 50-70 laps at least.
You will recive a racing course and briefing on the car and the race track.
our qualified racing team will assist you with telemetry info and you will be able to see your strengths and improve your weaknesses. We will teach you to be more professional and improve your qualities.
Our racing team is build from highly qualified race drivers, mechanics and engineers with many years of experience in formula and racing car races.
We suggest to those who have no experience to do our racing course first and then join us in this activity.
Please look at our calendar for available dates and circuits.
The cars you will drive are Powerful cars and we ask you to understand and respect your and the cars limits and act accordinily to prevent any damages
Deposit or insurance on the cars is a must
We can provide insurance details
Don’t for et you are here for fun!
The experience includes:
- Complete mechanical support including engine control and safety
- Engineering - Engine improvement and car set-up for you.
- Professional Track Assistance by our team to help you correct your errors
- Practical racing course - teaching and helping you to understand the circuit and the trajectory
- Telemetry / data analysis and driving improvement
- Theoretical racing course conducted by professional race drivers
- Car and track briefing
- Helmets with microphone
- Race gloves and race suits
- Video on board including telemetry data
- Transponder and lap timing equipment
- Lunch and Aperitif (when applicable)
- Fuel included
- Transport of the race vehicle and the race team
- Race team services
Not included are:
- Your Transportation to the track
- Your Accommodation
- Your Meals, accept those indicated
- Your insurance (possible to buy from us)
- Race Car Insurance (possible to buy from us, otherwise you need a deposit of € 5,000)
We offer a full coverage insurance by GULLWING.COM for the price of €4,500
• Don't forget to bring your driving license
• Experience and courses adapt to men and women
• The level of the course will be according to the will and skills of the person
• Maximum height 190 cm
• Maximum weight 95 kg
• We will not be able to serve you in case of adverse weather conditions such as snow, heavy rain or frozen track. If so, we may postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be returned. We also run cars on foggy days. The cars runs only on a dry track
Max 3 people per event.
Cars are subject to change based on day's availability
Cancellation is possible 1 week before the event
Level of the participants
Any level is welcome, We can offer you a racing course at the previous day and numerous trainings on the day of the event. In any case, you must drive according to your abilities.
We work in an active race track, we work by sessions and by strict timing , please respect the time schedule and the change in time session that might appears and follow the instructors and marshals instructions.
If you buy this experience as a gift, write YES on the order page and the desired day of arrival, then fill in this voucher
We can also provide trophies and gadgets (hats, stickers, pens, USB etc ...). Look at our website
We can also offer complete race track vacation for you, to your club or extreme clients , check out more info on here
Date and circuits available
- Racing in Italy Race Track | Milan - Our Race Track - Almost Every Day
- Cremona Circuit - Almost Every Tuesday
- Tazio Nuvolari Circuit- Almost Every Wednesday
- Varano - Call for more info
4-Mar Hockenheim ring (G) 30-Mar Monza 4-Apr Hockenheim ring (G) 20-Apr Imola 27-Apr Valllunga 1-May Vallelunga 18-May Hockenheim ring (G) 19-May RED BULL RING (A) 9-Jun Vallelunga 30-Jun Hockenheim ring (G) 7-Jul Spa-Francorchamps (B) 5-Aug Hockenheim ring (G) 6-Aug Hockenheim ring (G) 8-Sep Mugello 15-Sep Monza 28-Sep Hockenheim ring (G) 6-Oct Mugello 26-Oct Hockenheim ring (G) 3-Nov Misano 9-Nov Misano FOR PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS 13-Mar Mugello 14-Mar Mugello 28-Mar Monza 29-Mar Monza 4-Apr Misano 5-Apr Misano 5-Jun Monza 6-Jun Monza 12-Sep Vallelunga 13-Sep Vallelunga 19-Sep Mugello 20-Sep Mugello 2-Nov Monza 3-Nov Monza 7-Nov RedBull (A) 8-Nov RedBull (A) 13-Nov Mugello 14-Nov Mugello 18-Nov Imola 19-Nov Imola 24-Nov Misano 25-Nov Misano 30-Nov Vallelunga 1-Dec Vallelunga
Formula 4 BMW FB02 -Tech Specs
Engine - K1200RS, 1.2 Liter inline 4, 16 valves
Weight - 465Kg
0-100km / h: less than 2.0 sec.
Power - 140hp (105kw) @ 8948 rpm
power to weight ratio - 225W / kg (307bhp / ton) - 1: 3.3
Torque - 125Nm @ 6756 rpm
Weight distribution - F42 R58
Transmission - Hewland FTR 200, sequential, 6 gears + rear, clutch
Brakes - Disc all 4
Tires- Michelin Front-S210-20 / 54-13 8 "x 13", Rear 22 / 54-13 10 "X 13"
Front suspension - pushrod mono damper
Rear suspension - pushrod twin damper
Shock absorber - Sachs SP3
Chassis -Carbon FIA F3 2002 Homologated, Bodywork - Composite
Rimsoz racing F1 Type steering wheel
42 liter tank (Homologated FIA FT3-Norm)
Dimensions (mm) - L - 3975, W 1740, H- 980
Formula 4 Mygale Renault
FIA Homologated Carbon Monocoque
4 cylinder engines homologated for FIA F4 (2L naturally aspirated Renault and Geely, 1.6L turbocharged Ford EcoBoost). Maximum power 160 HP
Front and rear: double wishbones with pushrods, twin non-adjustable dampers, adjustable anti-roll bars
To FIA standards: front and rear impact absorbing structures, anti-intrusion side panels, roll hoop, removable seat, head restraint, wheel tether cables, fire extinguisher, collapsible steering column .
Single element adjustable front wing. Two element adjustable rear wing.
Vehicle : 4467 x 1738 x 958 mm
Front wheels : 8" x 13"
Rear wheels : 10" x 13
Tyres : manufacturer according to championship choice
2 piston calipers Ventilated cast iron brake discs
SADEV six speed sequential gearbox with reverse. Pneumatic gearshift control with steering wheel shift paddles.
FIA FT3 specification. 48 liters