Track Day and Racing Course with Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo
Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo prepared for racing by the Ferrari official racing team !!!
Full day of free practice on a Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo on one of the most demanding and fun races tracks in Europe.
The car you are about to ride is part of the Italian GT Series.
It is a Powerful car and we ask you to understand and respect your and the cars limits and take care of it and you.
You are with us to have fun
To watch more of what this car can do click here
Our Race Tracks:
- Cremona Circuit
- Misano World Circuit
- Mugello Circuit
- Paul Ricard (F)
- Spa-Francorchamps (B)
Depends on the availability of the track and the available sessions (Formula or Touring), you will do between 6 to 8 sessions a day of 25/30 min each one, which means 50-70 laps
our qualified racing team will assist you with telemetry info and you will be able to see your strengths and improve your weaknesses. We will teach you to be more professional and improve your qualities.
Our racing team is build from highly qualified mechanics and engineers with many years of experience in formula and racing car races
We suggest to those who have no experience to do our racing course first and then join us in this activity.
Please look at our calendar for available dates and circuits and if they are for tourism or Formula.
The experience includes:
- Complete mechanical support including engine control and safety
- Engineering - Engine improvement and car set-up for you.
- Professional Track Assistance by our team to help you correct your errors
- Practical racing course - teaching and helping you to understand the circuit and the trajectory
- Telemetry / data analysis and driving improvement
- Theoretical racing course conducted by professional race drivers
- Car and track briefing
- Helmets with microphone
- Race gloves and race suits
- Video on board including telemetry data
- Transponder and lap timing equipment
- Lunch and Aperitif
- Fuel included
- Transport of the race vehicle and the race team
- Race team
Not included are:
- Your Transportation to the track
- Your Accommodation
- Your Meals, accept those indicated
- Your insurance (possible to buy from us)
- Race Car Insurance (possible to buy from us, otherwise you need a deposit of € 5,000)
• Don't forget to bring your driving license and comfortable shoes
• Experience and courses adapt to men and women
• The level of the course will be according to the will and skills of the person
• Maximum height 200cm
• Maximum weight 100kg
• We will not be able to serve you in case of adverse weather conditions such as snow, heavy rain or frozen track. If so, we may postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be returned. We also run cars on foggy days. It runs only on a dry track
Max 4 people per event.
Cars are subject to change based on that day's availability
A security deposit of € 5,000 is required. In the event of an accident, this sum will not be deducted.
Cancellation is possible 1 month before the event
Level of the participants
Each level is welcome, We can offer you a racing course at the previous day and numerous trainings on the day of the event. In any case, you must drive according to your abilities.
If you buy this experience as a gift, write YES on the order page and the desired day of arrival, then fill in this voucher
We can also provide trophies and gadgets (hats, stikers, pens, USB etc ...). Look at our website
We can also offer complete race track vacation for you, to your club or extrem clients , check out more info on here
About Our Racing Team
We have many years of experience in the world of motorsports.
From go-karts to street, Formula and touring cars, we have participated in track days, test days and races throughout Italy and also in Europe.
With drivers from six to fifty years old!
Our race team is built by passionate individuals with many years of experience in motorsports, from the automotive industry, to races, from teaching to the construction and analysis of racing cars.
Our chief instructor acquired his bases of racing in the Jim Russel's most famous pilot school in Donington Park, England.
Our team of mechanics and instructors has a lot of experience from many races held in Italy and England and many categories such as rally, uphill races, formula and touring.
Need more info? Write us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/whatsapp us at +39-328-5969-126
Ferrari 458 Challenge Specs
- Drivetrain - Rear wheel drive
- Engine: 4.5L V8.
- 0-60 MPH: 2.9s.
- Top Speed (MPH): 190.
- Power (HP): 570.
- Transmission: Paddle-Shift.
- This is a tentative program. Changes can be made due to weather conditions/availability of the restaurants and the time left.
- All admission tickets, transports fees, attractions and meals, where indicated are included!
- Not included are personal treats/ gifts, extra food/beverage and anything else not indicated
- Dont forget to bring your driving license and passport
- We can host you in English, Italian, Hebrew and French.
- The experience and courses fits both men and women
- The level of the course will be according to the person wills and capabilities
- Where applicable fits also kids under 18 as co-drivers.
- Insurance for the cars is included
- Travel personal Insurance is a must
- Sneakers is a must
- Onboard camera is included where indicted
- Including Fuel surcharge
- Max height 195cm
- Max weight 90kg
- Traveler name is required
- We will not be able to service the customer in case of hard weather condition like snow, heavy raining or Icy road. In that case we can postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be handed. We run the cars also in light rain and fogy days.
Available dates and Tracks
06-07.07.21 Spa Francochamp (F)
22.07.21 - Cremona
22-23.09.21 Paul Ricard (F)
07.10.21 - Varano